Sunday, July 5, 2015

I am an Addict!


O Yes! I am an addict.. A Travel addict...

Like Ranbir said in Ye jawani hai Deewani- “Main udna chahta hoon, daudna chahta hoon, girna bhi chahta hoon ... bus rukna nahi chahta”

I dunno what it is... But, I keep on reading about travel when I am not travelling... I don’t precisely know what addiction is all about, but, I crave to visit new places.... I love travelling... No matter to which place... for me its new... I love nature; I love different cultures, the food, the sunrise, the sunset, the journey, the air, the water and the feeling of my being in a new place...

It gives me immense happiness when I travel to a new destination, and when I am not travelling (I mean sitting in office or at home) I dream about my next travel, I plan another trip.... I read about destinations, I make a list of what is missing in my travel bag... For me... I never unpack my bag... ;-)

My weekends when I travel are more relaxing than the ones I spend at home... Its weird I know but it’s true....

When I am unable to travel to any new place for a month or so I feel upset and depressed... It’s a same feeling which I get when I skip my espresso... you know that addiction wali feeling...

Travel makes me happy... it gives me enormous pleasure to be able to breathe in a different air.... It’s like my basic need... and nothing else can fulfil it... No coffee no shopping no food nothing...

Whenever I visit a beautiful place I feel I leave a part of my heart there and it remains with me... though... I forget everything in maximum 3 days.... Thanks to my memory... I can’t remember anything.... but the feel stays in me.... A connection with that place... A pull that calls me back....

It’s a passion in me which is only growing stronger day by day... Dunno where I will end up... But... wherever it may be... all I really wish is to travel travel and travel for the rest of my life...


God, please help me.... I promise I’ll try to be a better person, but please help me... Love you.... Bless my people... :)

2 comments:

Saif Farooqi said...

Life is about understanding your passion and living your dreams. One of your passions is travelling and you are surely living your dream by travelling to different destinations. Travelling surely makes you happy, so keep making yourself happy. :)

Deepika said...

@Saif- yes, but just understanding is not enough... I need leave from office plus money :(
Kuchh karna padega...