Friday, June 30, 2017

Monsoon in Delhi!


I couldn’t find any better title. :P

Ah! Its monsoon in Delhi and I am more than happy. Rain makes me go crazy and adding music to it never fail to uplift my mood... not to mention the coffee effect when combined with these two, out of this world!

I came back from Rupin Pass, my recent trek last week and since then I am trying to write it down but not able to. It’s about too many feelings I am not able to gather words for. Though, I am not going to give up and I’ll keep trying to write.

In short, Rupin pass was everything beautiful from sceneries to experience to people! Everything much more than I expected. Everything I can never forget.

Recently, I have realised since the day I am back from my trek, I feel very different although I am always better after my every trek but this is slightly different. I feel more powerful and free and nothing looks difficult, as if everything is there I just need to go and get it. It's a wow feeling!

This week, my meetings went fabulous, I loved my normal daily routine more and enjoyed music more than ever. And not to forget I missed my trek, every day.

So many things going on in my head and I am not able to express it, I hate it. :(

Anyway, it’s weekend. Yayy :P

Dear God, help me clearing my head of the thoughts I am occupied with and please take care of my people. Love you, muuaah :*

No comments: