Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Target VS Achievement- MTD! :P


In a typical sales language MTD is Month till date… The most commonly used abbr. by all bosses… So, starting with MTD of the targets set by me for the month of May… :P

It’s already 22nd of the month and starting from the very beginning from where I left… 

My May Salary got credited in the 1st week of May… Since it was 2 months’ salary I got a good amount to enjoy… as decided, first thing I got was a phone for my brother… I planned to buy 3 phones though… 1st one bought... Rests of them are on the way… Next was my watch box for the ‘watch collection’, so, I bought my ‘favorite red’ color box for 10 watches and also, I have bought an amazing pair of printed shorts for my ‘Goa collection’... :-)

Restarted with my savings… Got myself medically checked... started taking vitamins which were required… though not yet started with swimming and workout…

I have reconnected with my old friends… Met a few… Tried improving my social life..

I have also lined up an interview but most probably it will be next month…

So, now I have to buy 2 fones… dance classes, swimming & workout… My health was really bad throughout the entire month which compelled me to take antibiotics and I gained weight though stopped eating out from mid of May…. Let’s be positive for the month of June…

Summers are killer in Delhi… But, that’s the beauty of nature :-) never boring…

Now, I am waiting for my next salary… And have 8 days left in this month to fulfill what is left…


God, please give me strength and help me recover…. Take care of my family & friends… Love you… Muuaah :-)))

No comments: