Monday, November 4, 2019

Mindful Thoughtlessness,Thoughtful Mindlessness


It's not that I didn't miss you in the past year, I did and I wrote but it just didn't make it to the blog.

I have never been more mindless. I am blank than ever. My mind crosses more than a thousand thoughts every day. The things I decide in the morning sounds obsolete by the same evening and anything I think late at night sink away with the sunrise. But I know that's how I have become lately. This is some other form of mental illness. Mindlessness but peace. Another dimension. Different vibration.

It's hard to say anything, so I don't say anything. It's funny how stupid I find it, every time I write something. 

My dreams are weirder than ever. Crazy funny terrible terrific dreams. I wait for the night to begin my journey into my 'dreamworld', and my night usually never begins before morning. Well.

Sleeplessness. I don't know from when I started having sleepless nights, maybe from the day I stopped working out. It's all upside down. I don't know what's real anymore.

I wanted to mark my presence here. This month I am completing 10 years with Pearl. Though I know, when I will read this post... I will refuse to admit... it was my thoughts ruling it. Well.

Confused. Mindless. Funny. Stupid. Me.

Anyway. It's time to say goodbye. I will try to write again, something, something better. Maybe. Some other day.

Thank you, dear God, thank you for everything. 

8 comments:

Tall Guy said...

Congrats on completing 10 years

Anonymous said...

Sometimes making sense is overrated.
10 years - Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Sometimes making sense is just overrated.

Dream..

10 years is a milestone. congratulations

Anonymous said...

Sometimes making sense is just overrated.

Dream..

10 years is a milestone. congratulations

KParthasarathi said...

I wished to catch up with your blog as I saw the update in my blog.I started reading with perfect clarity and half way through the post the mindless... thoughtless,I felt I was losing my moorings!! At the end I am totally confused-confusingly clear or clearly confusing!!

Thank you.It was fun reading the post!

Anonymous said...

As the admin of this web page is working, no question very soon it will be well-known, due
to its quality contents.

Rajan said...

Keep On Writing...There is no need to compare the Writing...

Whatever you will write its for your own soul.... Atleast somewhere you can open yourself fully

Anonymous said...

One year of goodbye.. blog still waiting you to write